- Short-acting calcium channel blockers may increase pancreatic cancer risk
- JIA recommendations define treat-to-target strategy
- First-line pembrolizumab plus chemotherapy boosts advanced NSCLC outcomes
- Targeted inhibitor shows potential for RET-altered solid tumors
- ‘Reassuring’ data on certolizumab pegol use during pregnancy
medwirenews.com | The independent medical news service
Appendicectomia Versus Trattamento Conservativo con Antibiotici per i pazienti affetti da Appendicite Acuta non Complicata da ascesso o perforazione libera in addome (the ACTUAA Study: Appendectomy versus Conservative Treatment for patients with Uncomplicated Acute Appendicitis). Un nuovo trial in corso.